Friday, October 14, 2005

Warning...comments

i cannot figure out how to stop those commentors that are just trying to link you to another site...
i put in that thing that you have to copy the word in order to publish a comment...still commentors like "chris" with "greatings from Germany" leave 'comments' on my blog with words highlighted in blue. DO NOT follow those links. i cannot guarantee that following those links won't take you where you don't wanna go or put something in your 'puter! ugh!

ignore him!
kt

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

I'm pretty sure that if you go to the page where you write your posts, you can access others' comments from there and delete any of the ones you don't want.

I've deleted a few from my blog and I think that's how I did it.

Good luck.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home