Friday, October 21, 2005

A Great Gift...surprise!

UPS rang my doorbell today...

guess what they delivered?

my dear brother, GREG, had the idea to be a sneaky surprise gift-giver...roused the troops (rest of my family) and bought me a GARMIN FORERUNNER 301!!! did you read that right? a THREE-OH-ONE! the peops i know have 101s and (mostly) 201s. leave it to mr.greg to go 4 the gusto & get the biggest & the bestest! do i feel loved???

YES! and believed in...and cheered on...and depended on! (?) i am so psyched! i wanna go run right now.

unfortunado, i must give my knee a little rest. i walked today...did okay, so thought i'd give it a little jog-ola. NOPE! .5 is about all i could do (this was b4 forerunner showed up but by now i know how far it is to that light!) and that was in pain. i have the name of someone to call today. will do monday. for now i'm going to keep walking...and GARMIN will be of use!...and keep on icing and ibuprofenning (is that really an anti-inflammatory? doesn't say)...

so don't give up on me!

THANK YOU, DEAR FAMILY...FOR BELIEVING IN AND SUPPORTING ME! pls keep my KNEE in your prayers. this is an awesome machine God made in my bod...just needs some tuning i'm thinking!

love y'all!
kt

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, sweet daughter, deserve our full support! We are so proud of you. It is fun to be able to contribute to your walk/jog/run (once the pain stops) It is great to have the idea (thanks Greg) and the added help (thanks Boyd and Em) and I think hubby, Brad helping to make the GIFT more special. I understand it does all kinds of fancy things - Greg listed off some of the special features when we talked the other day. I look forward to walking with you KT and you can give me info as we go!!I hope you are ALL feeling better soon. We are praying for you! Take care - Love, MMMMMMMM

10:20 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Oh toooo cool ... that is sooo awesome!!! What a wonderful family you have for them to go the distance for you ... but you do deserve it. I can't wait until you get a chance to really use it for a run!!!

So the number you are gonna call ... is it a doc's number by chance?

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home