Sunday, November 20, 2005

AMBER'S Marathon

WOWEEE!
Our Good Friend, Amber, has RUN her marathon! She ran the Philidelphia marathon today!
This person...whom I know...who only began running THREE months ago...
has, today, completed her first marathon! TWENTY-SIX point TWO miles!
She only walked for THIRTY SECONDS the whole race!
She did have to stop and WAIT at a port-o-pot...for an interminable SIX minutes!
But other than that, NO OTHER WALKING! ! Isn't she amazing?
I AM SO PROUD to know Amber!
I want to be like Amber!
She is actually coming ALL THE WAY OUT HERE (WA state) in April for a marathon.
I hope I can do it w/ her... or at least the 1/2!

Yeah, Amber! YOU GO! and don't let any post-marathon-stuff get you down!
keep running...lite !

God Bless y'all!
kt

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Hey KT, thanks for letting me know!

Yaay for Amber! Wow! What an inspiration!!

Must go post on her blog now...

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home