Sunday, March 26, 2006

as i slog Sun 3/26/06

as i slog along...nursing injuries and making new ones... my dear friends Christie and Hope are running their last long run today (20 *wow* miles) before the taper begins.

nice.

i'm so excited for them! they are running Boston! I know i've mentioned that sometime in here before but it's worthy of notation once again. Boston is the Sunday after Easter. (He is Risen!)

so, that is so cool. i just can't believe they are running 20 miles today. it's really no biggie for them. they are VERY FAST runners and i can't IMAGINE...in my WILDEST...keeping up w/ them for TWENTY. no worries. won't be called upon to do THAT in MY lifetime! so, it's just a needless foray into an unneeded sentence! =) i'm all about verbosity for the sake of itself.

my ankle feels okay today. i'd like to go out for a 2 miler. perhaps i could meet C&H (pure cane sugar...from Hawaii) in their last 2 miles! HA! now THAT'S a good idea! get 'em while they're good and BUSHED! then i could (maybe) keep up! hmmmmmmm. i'll just have to see about arranging that one!

i'll let you know!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Hey KT! Welcome back to blog land!

I am still nursing injuries, too... Patience is part of the healing... (or so I keep telling myself!)

9:50 PM  
Blogger ipodmomma said...

c&h pure cane sugar that's the one...

I remember thsoe commercials! and glad you are back too... :)))

6:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was going to go to Boston this year, but when I found out it was the Monday after Easter I thought that would not be the best idea. Hopefully next year.

Many of us are dealing with injuries and I hope we all can recover soon.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Lucky number 7 said...

welcome back to blogging!! i am just getting back too what did you do to your foot?? Mine is plantar faciatis (i think that is how you spell it)

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home